Uso dei cookie
By analyzing them in detail our cookies allow you to:
- store the entered preferences;
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as your username and password;
- analyze the use of services and content provided by unstwork.it to optimize their navigation experience and services offered.
This type of cookie allows some sections of the Site to work properly. There are two categories: Persistent and Session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they will not be destroyed but remain up to a preset deadline
of session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
- These cookies, always sent by our domain, are required to display the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will always be used and sent, unless the user modifies the settings in his browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about site usage. Unstwork.it will use this information as anonymous statistics analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make content more interesting and relevant to users’ desires. This type of cookie collects anonymous data about the user’s activity and how it came to the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Third party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information about the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as visited pages, length of stay, source of origin, geographic origin, age, gender, and interests for marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and features
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the Site pages such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or use third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that provide additional services). These cookies are sent by third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These are the cookies needed to create user profiles in order to send advertisements in line with the user’s preferences within the pages of the Site.
sartorishotel.it, according to the law in force, is not required to consent to technical cookies and analytics, as it is necessary to provide the required services.
- For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following:
- Using specific web browser configurations or related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
By modifying settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or displaying parts of the Site.
Websites and third party services
The Site may contain links to other Web sites that have their own privacy statement that may be different from those adopted by sartorishotel.it and which therefore does not respond to these sites.
|Cookie||Dominio||Scadenza||Cookie terze parti||Cookie permanente||Cookie di sessione|
Last Updated on Friday, 20 January 2017
How to disable cookies by configuring your browser
If you want to explore the ways your browser stores cookies during your navigation, please follow these links on the sites of their respective vendors.
|Safari 6/7 Mavericks||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch||https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265|
Falls Ihr Browser nicht in dieser Liste enthalten ist, können Sie weitere Informationen anfordern, indem Sie eine E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org senden. Wir geben Ihnen die Informationen, die Sie für eine anonyme und sichere Navigation benötigen.